Sunday, April 22, 2007

Things That Move

After a really long break, I think I am ready to do some blogging. I think I will open with something sublime - Barcelona's Lionel Messi's (Argentina) goal that bears an uncanny resemblance to Maradona's goal against England in the 1986 world cup.



I think Maradona's goal, featured here, was a couple of minutes after his legendary 'Hand of God' goal, anybody wants to confirm?

If that got your blood pumping, here is something that will move you to the other end of the spectrum - the Pulitzer prize for feature photography was recently awarded to Renée C. Byer for her photo essay on the last few days of a 10 year old with terminal blood cancer.
[Link]Life ephemeral.

1 comment:

Siddharth said...

Surprising that he was left to run so long with the ball...does not take anything away from the skill though...Welcome back